Tanglwood Lakes on Lake Wallenpaupack: Neighborhood Info
Tanglwood Lakes, a favorite destination for golfers, boaters, and nature enthusiasts for many years, is a 900 acre planned community of beautiful single family homes, situated on parcels averaging about 1/2 acre to an acre or so in size.
Tanglwood Lakes offers a public safety/security patrol, paved roads, central water, and other amenities seen below. (Homes have individual on-lot septic systems.)
Surrounded by beautiful woods, hills, and streams in Pike County, Tanglwood Lakes is conveniently located near Lake Wallenpauapck, one of Northeast Pennsyvania‘s most cherished and famous treasures.
Lake Wallenpaupack is a 5,700 acre man-made motor-boat lake. It is approximately 13 miles long and is made up of about 52 miles of shoreline. Lake Wallenpaupack is the largest recreational lake in the Pocono Lakes Region of Northeast PA.
The Tanglwood Lakes Homeowner Association offers the following amenities to property owners:
- Lake Tanglwood, a 35 acre lake for residents to enjoy fishing, canoeing and row-boating.
- 42 acre nature park with marked hiking trails, a wildlife preserve, and a trout stream.
- Tennis courts
- A community center clubhouse for parties, meetings, classes and other activities.
- Tanglwood Lakes Beach on Lake Wallenpaupack features a sandy swim beach, bath house, gazebo for picnics, volleyball area & horseshoes pit.
- Tanglwood Boat Marina with a 106 slip dock area & launch ramp for Tanglwood Lakes boating enthusiasts.
Lake Tanglwood – 35 Acres of Pristine Water
The beautifully landscaped fairways of Paupack Hills Golf & Country Club can be seen throughout the Tanglwood Lakes Community.
Paupack Hills is an 18 hole course, offering breathtaking views of the Pocono mountain woods and Lake Wallenpaupack. Use of the Paupack Hills Golf & Country Club facilities will require an additional membership fee not included in Tanglwood Lakes homeowner association dues.
Country club members enjoy a cocktail lounge, restaurant, banquet facilities, an indoor swimming pool, racquet ball facilities, exercise spa, saunas and a Jacuzzi.
Call me, Karen Rice, at 570-647-5170 for more info on this terrific community on Lake Wallenpaupack.