Masthope Falling Waters is the lower half of the Masthope Mountain Community in Pike County (Wallenpaupack School District). Many of the roads in the lower section are named for birds and fish (the upper part, Masthope Rapids, has road names of an American Revolutionary theme, like Militia Ct and Constitution Dr.)
THIS LOT IS NOW SOLD. WOULD YOU LIKE TO SELL YOURS? EMAIL ME.
150 Tanager Road is a lovely Masthope building lot offered for sale at the price of $27,900. This lot is slightly over a half acre (.56 acre) and has a slight, gentle slope. It is easy to stand in front of this parcel and imagine a stone-faced chalet or a log-sided home tucked back among the trees and ferns, along with the other pretty homes situated on this street.
The seller is offering, for a limited time only, a buyer incentive – if an acceptable offer is agreed upon and goes to settlement by September 5, 2008, the seller will pay $1,000 of the buyer’s closing costs!
If you act now, you could possibly have your new home built and ready for you before ski season!
The amenities in Masthope really set it apart from all other communities in Pike (and even Wayne County.) Get a load of this:
- Skiing at Ski Big Bear. This ski area located right within Masthope Mountain Community has everything – 18 trails for beginners and experienced skiers alike; cross country trails, 5 lifts (including Magic Carpet), tubing park, rental shop, ski lodge, deli and restaurant. There is a ski school offering group lessons. Guess what? Masthope property owners ski for free*. (Rental equipment excluded.)
- Large Swimming Pool, playground, and Tiki Lounge Area
- Basketball, Tennis, Volleyball, Bocci ball, and shuffleboard court areas
- Sandy beach on Westcolang Lake, with snack hut, playground, and picnic area
- Motorboating Lake Westcolang (shared with neighboring community of Fawn Lake Forest.)
- Fitness Center
- Equestrian Center with Stables, Trails, and Riding Corral
- Small but sweet petting zoo (bunnies, llamas, sheep, pot bellied pigs, and goats.)
- Paved Roads
- Central Water & Sewer
- Delaware River Access
*Ski lift fees are included in your yearly homeowner association dues. There is no “extra” charge for skiing if you are a property owner who has paid their yearly dues.
Please email me for more info – this is a lovely lot, waiting for a lovely home. Why not make it yours?